Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Word/60 Seconds: Trap

OneWord.com is a website for getting the muse warmed up. Each day you get one word and sixty seconds in which to write what it inspires.This is my entry for today's One Word. What's yours? 




The door slammed shut, he could hear the bolt slide into place. "Damn." There was a reason those mysterious notes say come alone. It was a trap, his gut was right instinct had been right but he came anyway. Now he had two options, wait for his captor to kill him or search for escape.



1 comment:

  1. A trap is only as good as its maker and this one will not hold me. I know him far to well and he will regret this one dearly. There is no need to escape, he will come and I will wait. He's too cocky to wait long but the smug look will vanish as soon as it's shone. I won't kill him this time, not yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!